Our cold drink vending machines are machines with post-mix system, which prepare (using a beverage concentrate as a base) the frozen drinks in a closed system, then serve them for a touch of a button.
They are fully automated, so its main characteristics satisfy the needs of the self-service and retail establishments:
- where fast service is necessary
- however, it is important to measure consumption
- where storage is difficult to solve
- but the long shelf life products are preferred
- where they seek energy-saving solutions
- and require easy to clean machines
- Our Fruit Alarm machine, by the incorporation of refrigeration compressors, prepares 2-5 degree drinks.
- It can serve 300 drinks (200 ml) in an hour depending on the type of drink – and up to 450 servings without refilling.
- This high serving capacity, and the built-in drink counter makes it suitable for the catering and service sectors – we offer it in buffets, restaurants, fast food restaurants or hotel breakfasting, for events and conferences.
- The postmix system connected to the existing water supply cools, mixes, then dispenses the fresh water with the beverage concentrate.
- in 3 different flavours – in two different sizes
- Our machines are extremely hygienic due to the hermetically sealed system, the acid-proof, metal body, and the automatic flushing, which parameters make it easier to keep clean as well.
Energy-saving and economical, because
- the system cools the drink just prior to the dispensing
- the bag-in-box tanks require no refrigeration
- logistics and storage problems do not arise
- Due to the industry quality components, and the metal body the machines have long lifetime.
- The 3 product tanks are protected by lockable door.
- its 8” display ca be used for expanded advertising communication
- its internal cleaning is done by the built-in wash program
- Optionally built-in payment system – payment with coins, banknotes or chips
- This machine also prepares fresh drinks with postmix technology: the mixing part is a hermetically sealed system, so the air is not in contact with the ingredients. Due to the closed system the drinks can be kept for longer periods.